Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Yves Saint Laurent : Card Holder.

I had been trying to invest in some designer pieces, originally I was after a handbag but at the moment I am far to picky to chose. So I decided to go for small leather goods for now,
I opted for a YSL Card holder, in black leather with the black logo in quilted calfskin. I originally wanted the same finish but with the gold logo but it was constantly out of stock at my local Selfridges, so I went ahead and ordered the all black one online to click and collect at Selfridges in Birmingham.
♥


Item No: TBC
Price: £160 + free postage
Finish details: 11 x 8 cm
Quilted calfskin front and back panel
5 credit card slots
Black varnished metal logo on front flap

♥

Review:
I've had the card holder for over a year now and it still looks as beautiful as when I bought it. I only use it on evenings out and at the weekend as I have a big purse for work and weekdays which has all of my change, loyalty cards and other crap I don't need.
I don't use the front pockets of the holder as I like it to look neat. So the back is enough for me as I usually only take out my credit card and drivers licence. On the rare occasion I do have cash on me I use the middle section to keep one or two notes.

If I have a lot of items in my bag I keep it in the dust bag provided with it just to protect the leather from being scratched by my keys



♥


(prices and details correct at time of publishing. This is not a sponsored post)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Y E L L A U X. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig