Monday 13 February 2017

Letter To My Ex..

This post is inspired by a video I saw by ShanBoody, where she did a verbal letter to 4 exes.
This isn't a 'letter' to slam anybody's character or discredit anybody.

Just a brief address to a couple of exes in no particular order and no names. I guess if they were to ever read it they may realise it's about them buy I don't feel that would be an issue as I'm not about to slander anybody. Just thought I would give it a try.. bants.


Dear Ex.. Our relationship grew from a friendship, I believe that we both knew at that time without even saying so that we surely can't just be friends our vibe is not the same as others. Our level of love for each other was something that even our friends could see was undeniable because they were a driving force setting us up to be in places, rooms, events & conversations together.
Through over a decade of knowing each other not necessarily always speaking frequently you have always been a person I know in my heart although I have never tested it that I could count on no matter what be that giving me advise, talking about cars or if I was stranded in the middle of nowhere and needed help. I truly believe if it wasn't for an ex-girlfriend intervening day in and day out and rumours of me being interested in somebody what we had could have been amazing.
To be totally honest I am not sure why we never really discussed why it went the way it did, we still remained quite close friends for so long afterwards.
Anybody that knows you knows that you are an amazing talented special soul. I have been sad to learn of the way people have taken advantage of that. You have/will always hold a special place in my heart because of who you are and because you are 100% the one that got away. I will always support you, want to know you and pop up on WhatsApp just to say hey because I care, I have always and will always care.




Dear Ex.. This is not the first time I have written you a letter, just a different type. Throughout high school you were the best friend I had. I have never met anybody else that I could literally talk to for 7 hours a day on the phone, 7 days a week after spending every available moment with till this day. Never in a million years did I think the person I was best friends with most of my life would turn into a relationship years down the line out of the blue.
I cannot fault our relationship at that time in any way whatsoever. You always treated me with love, respect, admiration and most of all with the appreciation that I was the best friend you had had for all these years not somebody new. Even our break up was fine which is probably why we are still able to be friends.
Over 15 years on, time spent away and only one argument ever I wonder had that one choice have been different where the friendship or relationship would have lead. I respect the love you have for your children and the honesty we have no matter the time, place or subject.

You will always be my homie no matter who is around and I will always be here for you whether you are up or down.


Dear Ex.. I wish you nothing but happiness, good health and prosperity :)


That was actually quite therapeutic to do, no drafting up an idea just writing away like a proper letter. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Y E L L A U X. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig